Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Missing Home


I just got home for Christmas, and I'm already leaving. In my mind it always seems so simple to fly away, but now that I have only a couple days left with my mom and younger sisters, I'm really sad! Yes, I'm just as excited as ever to move to Birmingham and attempt to get a job, but I really wish I could be in both places! I don't want to miss out on any more family memories than I already have! Since that's not possible, I'm praying that God will bless them so much more than if I stayed. The crazy things we do when God is tugging at our heart. Who can resist him for very long? I have big dreams, and I'm not going to sit here and pretend it's impossible.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I had no idea you were moving! Or that you had a blog! Let's be pen pals. I'll miss you a lot!
Kathleen
P.S. Love the embarrassing moments! That's pretty brave of you!