Monday, April 6, 2009

Sebastian

I now have a puppy and an apartment and the best job in the world! WhooO! God is great!! Sure so life isn't perfect but that is what makes it so exciting. I never know what will happen next.

Did you ever consider that a puppy could teach you something about love? I've never been a big fan of animals, but I have had a soft spot for puppies. So because I don't like to be alone, I got a cute little puppy named Sebastian. He's so bad! He eats my clothes and bites my nose and chews up sticks in my apartment and pees on my rugs. Yet, I really care about him and enjoy taking care of him. But he's just a dog. I can't imagine how wonderful it would be to love and raise a child who is also capable of love and created for heaven! wow. I would love to be a mom!

No comments: